Attorney Advertising Rules in North Dakota
Accel Marketing Solutions, Inc. has made it our mission to give law firms the tools they need to truly thrive and outshine all others in their field. Part of making that happen is ensuring that their marketing program is as strong as possible while acting in accordance with the rules set out by the Bar in North Dakota. Here at Accel, we study and remember these rules. Continue reading and contact Accel Marketing Solutions, Inc. to learn more about the steps our team will take to protect your firm.
North Dakota Attorney Advertising Disclaimers
As part of our job as your marketing team, Accel Marketing Solutions will provide your website with a disclaimer to help ensure that you do not encounter any potential legal trouble. In a nutshell, the disclaimer states that all information on your website is not to be taken as formal legal advice, and that simply filling out a contact form or reading this information does not establish an attorney-client relationship.
North Dakota Rules for Professional Conduct
Every state has rules for attorney advertising in place, implemented by the Bar, and North Dakota is no different. Some of the Rules for Professional Conduct regarding attorney advertising in North Dakota are as follows:
- In North Dakota, attorneys may not make any statements that could be considered false or misleading about themselves, their services, or another person professionally associated with them, or their services. [Rule 7.1, Communicating an Attorney’s Services]
- Law firms in North Dakota may advertise their services through various forms of media, such as published and on-line directories, newspapers, outdoor advertising, such as billboards, electronic advertising, such as radio, television, and the Internet, and through text-based written and electronic communications. Attorneys are not allowed to give a person anything of value for recommending their services. [Rule 7.2, Advertising]
- Rule 7.2 also states that any of these advertisements or communications must contain the name and office address of at least one attorney at the firm.
- Lawyers in North Dakota can state whether they practice certain fields of law, however, they may not use titles such as “Patent Attorney” or “Admiralty” unless they are admitted to engage in such practices. They are also not allowed to refer to themselves as specialists unless they meet certain specific standards. [Rule 7.4, Communication of Fields of Practice and Specialization]
Why Accel Marketing Solutions?
Accel Marketing Solutions, Inc. is unlike any other marketing company because above all else, we truly put our clients first. We take the time to ensure that their websites are consistently performing optimally, that they are constantly updated with new, useful information that demonstrates your knowledge of the law, and, most of all, that your website brings new clients through your door. Just some of the services we offer are as follows:
- Bold website designs that show potential clients what your firm is all about.
- Comprehensive SEO strategies designed to help your firm rank on the most popular search engines, including Google, Bing, and Yahoo. When algorithms change, we are the first to know.
- State-specific educational legal content made for clients facing legal issues in North Dakota. Our content is written from scratch–something attorneys will be hard-pressed to find at any other attorney marketing company.
- We create professional-grade educational videos of you and your firm, all from your own office.
- We conduct social media marketing management to ensure your profiles are kept up to date.
- We employ effective Pay-Per-Click and Remarketing campaign management and strategies.
- Reputation management to virtually eliminate the impact that any undeserved bad review may have on your firm’s good name.
- 24/7 Live Chat to help ensure that you never miss an opportunity again.
If you need a marketing company that will consistently go above and beyond, time and time again, you’ve found it. Contact Accel Marketing Solutions, Inc. today so we can get started.