Attorney Advertising Rules in Missouri
In the digital age, there are few things more important than having a comprehensive digital marketing campaign. This allows your law firm to stand out from the others within your field. In addition to providing law firms around the country with a unique website, we ensure your website meets all attorney advertising rules set out by the state of Missouri. Read on and contact Accel Marketing Solutions Inc. today to learn more about how we can keep your firm protected.
Missouri Attorney Advertising Disclaimers
A critical part of ensuring a successful marketing campaign is building it within the right legal constraints. In Missouri, all attorneys are required to include a disclaimer on their firm’s website that states limitations on any claims made. Accel Marketing Solutions provides a disclaimer on every website we make, informing readers that any content they read is not to be considered legal advice and that reading it or filling out a contact form does not establish an attorney-client relationship. This will help your firm avoid potential legal battles with clients in the future.
Missouri Rules For Professional Conduct
In the state of Missouri, the Bar set several Rules for Professional Conduct that all attorneys are required to adhere to. Part of the work we do at Accel Marketing Solutions is to make sure your marketing campaign is always in accordance with these rules. Some of the Rules for Professional Conduct in Missouri are as follows:
- Rule 7.1, Communication Concerning a Lawyer’s Services, states that attorneys are prohibited from making false or misleading communication about themselves or their services.
- Rule 7.2, Advertising, states that lawyers can advertise their services through public media but cannot give anything of value to a person for recommending their services unless under certain circumstances.
- According to Rule 7.4, Communication of Fields of Practice and Specialization, a lawyer can state whether or not they practice in a particular field but cannot state or imply they are a specialist unless it has a disclaimer that says neither the Supreme Court of Missouri nor the Missouri Bar approves certifying organizations or specialist designations.
Why Missouri Law Firms Pick Accel
Accel Marketing Solutions is proud to offer a wide range of digital marketing services to help your firm reach its maximum potential online. Some of these many services include:
- Sleek and effective web designs that help you connect with prospective clients.
- SEO strategies that keep up with the ever-changing demands of search engines.
- State-specific educational legal content that transforms readers into future clients.
- High-quality educational videos to showcase your knowledge, answer FAQs in your area of practice, and create connections with potential clients.
- Paid advertising management for PPC and more.
- Reputation management to minimize the impact of a bad review.
- 24/7 Live Chat services to make instant connections with prospective clients at all times.