Attorney Advertising Rules in Montana
Accel Marketing Solutions, Inc. is a fast-growing digital marketing company, and for good reason–we take a comprehensive approach to online marketing that sets us apart from all others in the competition. When you partner with us, you, too, will separate your law firm from the competition, and clients will understand why you are their best option when they are facing critical legal issues. Part of what helps our team ensure your success is that despite our robust marketing strategies, we fully comply with all rules set out by the Montana Bar so your campaign is never hindered by accidental violations of the rules. Continue reading and contact Accel Marketing Solutions, Inc. to learn more about the steps our team will take to protect your firm.
How Does Montana’s Rules For Professional Conduct Affect My Law Firm?
While you practice law, those who you’ve entrusted to care for your marketing efforts can quickly land you in hot water. Montana is not necessarily imposing on their rules and there are just a few that you should know. Violating these rules could get you tangled up with the Montana Bar.
Montana Rules For Professional Conduct
Below, we have provided a very brief outline of some of the Rules for Professional Conduct regarding attorney advertising in Montana. These are some of the guidelines that we are always sure to follow when crafting your website and conducting your online marketing campaign:
- Rule 7.1 states that attorneys in Montana must never make any untruthful, deceptive, or misleading statements about their services.
- Rule 7.2 in Montana states that attorneys may advertise their services through any media, however, attorneys are also prohibited from giving anything of value, or promising anything of value, to clients or individuals recommending their services.
- Additionally, Rule 7.2 states that attorneys are prohibited from stating, or even implying, that they are experts or specialists in any field of law unless that attorney meets various very specific qualifications.
Why Your Firm Should Contact Us Today
Accel Marketing Solutions, Inc. knows how to make your law firm rise up to the top, and it isn’t magic–it’s years of perfecting our craft. Just some of the tools Accel will equip your firm with are as follows:
- A custom website design made to draw clients in and show them what you are all about.
- Comprehensive SEO strategies that help you power over your competitors on all the major search engines, including Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
- State-specific educational legal content crafted to convert readers into clients.
- High-quality educational videos of you answering some of the most common questions asked of Montana attorneys in your field.
- Effective Pay-Per-Click and Remarketing campaign management.
- Reputation management to mitigate the impact that any poor review may have on your firm’s good name.
- 24/7 Live Chat to make instant connections with prospective clients at all times.