Attorney Advertising Rules in Mississippi
All over the country, law firms are realizing the potential they possess when working with Accel Marketing Solutions. Our team understands the necessity of a unique, comprehensive digital marketing campaign and provides firms with the services they need to thrive in their field. In doing so, we possess the knowledge of the necessary advertising guidelines set out by the Bar Rules in the state of Mississippi. Through this, we can help your firm prosper while making sure you are in accordance with these rules in your state. Contact us today to learn what we can do for your law firm.
Mississippi Attorney Advertising Disclaimers
Accel Marketing Solutions is dedicated to helping your Mississippi law firm succeed. This includes adhering to the Bar Rules that require an attorney advertising disclaimer on all firm websites. This helps to protect your firm from any legal battles with clients. Every website we create includes a disclaimer stating that readers should not consider its content as legal advice and in reading the information or filling out a contact form, an attorney-client relationship has not yet been formed.
Mississippi Rules For Professional Conduct
All attorneys within the state of Mississippi are required to follow the Rules for Professional Conduct that are designated by the Bar. With Accel Marketing Solutions on your side, you can trust that these requirements will be met within your marketing plan. Important Rules for Professional Conduct to be aware of in Mississippi include the following:
- According to Rule 7.1, Communications Concerning a Lawyer’s Services, lawyers are not permitted to make false, deceptive, or misleading communication regarding themselves or their services.
- According to Rule 7.2, Advertising, lawyers can publish advertisements through phone, television, radio, motion picture, computer-accessed communication, newspaper, sign, directory, listing, or written communication. If they advertise a fee for a service for at least 90 days, the fee must be honored for no less than one year after publishing it. Lawyers cannot pay all or part of the cost of an advertisement by a lawyer not in the same firm unless it discloses the name and address of the non-advertising lawyer, their relationship, and whether the advertising lawyer may refer any case received through the advertisement to the non-advertising lawyer.
- According to Rule 7.4, each lawyer that advertises their services must be able to deliver a factual statement detailing their experience and training, and any special expertise they may claim to have in writing to a client. Any of this information cannot be directly or inherently false or misleading.
Mississippi Can Count On Us For Legal Marketing
At Accel Marketing Solutions, we are proud to assist law firms in their success. When you succeed, we succeed. Some of the services our team of marketing specialists is ready to provide you include the following:
- Modern web designs that help you connect with prospective clients.
- SEO strategies that keep up with the ever-changing demands of search engines.
- State-specific educational legal content that transforms readers into future clients.
- High-quality educational videos to showcase your knowledge, answer FAQs in your area of practice, and create connections with potential clients.
- Paid advertising management for PPC and more.
- Reputation management to minimize the impact of a bad review.
- 24/7 Live Chat services to make instant connections with prospective clients at all times.