Attorney Advertising Rules in Minnesota
At Accel Marketing Solutions, we are dedicated to helping law firms all over the country realize the potential they have through a unique, comprehensive digital marketing campaign. Our team has the tools and knowledge needed to help your firm succeed. In addition to this, we abide by all advertising guidelines set out by the Bar Rules in Minnesota to ensure you are in compliance with the state. Contact the skilled marketing professionals at Accel Marketing Solutions today to learn how we can help.
Minnesota Attorney Advertising Disclaimers
In Minnesota, all attorneys are required by the Bar to include disclaimers in their advertisements. These must state the limitations of any claims made on their website. Accel Marketing Solutions has a thorough knowledge of this and ensures our marketing strategies follow these rules. We are committed to protecting your law firm from any potential legal battles with clients. Every website we create includes a disclaimer that allows readers to be aware that the information is not legal advice. It also states that by reading the information or filling out a contact form, an attorney-client relationship is not yet established.
Minnesota Rules For Professional Conduct
All Minnesota attorneys must follow the Bar’s Rules for Professional Conduct. You can trust that Accel Marketing Solutions is well-acquainted with these and will be sure to include them in your digital marketing plan. In the state of Minnesota, some of the Rules for Professional Conduct are as follows:
- A lawyer cannot make false or misleading communication regarding themselves or their services. It is considered so if it contains any misrepresentation of fact or law, or leaves out a fact that is necessary to not make the statement misleading (Rule 7.1, Communications Concerning a Lawyer’s Services).
- Lawyers can advertise their services through written, recorded, or electronic communications, but cannot give anything of value to a person for recommending their services, unless it is paid for the reasonable cost of communication or advertisements (Rule 7.2, Advertising).
- Lawyers may communicate the fact that they do or do not practice in a particular field of law. However, they cannot imply they are a specialist or certified in a particular field of law, with few exceptions (Rule 7.4, Communication of Fields of Practice and Certification).
Why Do Minnesota Attorneys Pick Accel?
Accel Marketing Solutions understands how crucial it is to have a digital marketing campaign that allows your law firm to succeed. We handle every aspect of your marketing campaign with precision. By partnering with us, you will receive the following:
- Sleek web designs that help your firm stand out.
- Constantly-evolving SEO techniques to help boost your visibility on popular search engines.
- State-specific educational legal content that converts readers into potential clients.
- High-quality educational videos to showcase your knowledge and answer FAQs in your area of practice.
- Effective Pay-Per-Click and Remarketing paid advertising management.
- Reputation management to minimize the impact of a bad review.
- 24/7 Live Chat to make instant connections with prospective clients at all times.