Attorney Advertising Rules in Kansas
Behind any successful law firm is a strong marketing company. In the digital age, having a comprehensive digital marketing campaign and online presence is vital to success. For years, Accel Marketing Solutions, Inc. has been perfecting this formula, providing attorneys across the country with the support they need to reach their fullest potential. That being said, in doing so, marketing companies must always act within the rules set out by the bar regarding attorney advertising in Kansas. Our entire team is well-versed in those rules and will ensure we never break them. Read on and contact Accel Marketing Solutions, Inc. to learn more about what we can do for you.
Kansas Attorney Advertising Disclaimers
Every law firm needs a disclaimer on its website. Accel Marketing Solutions always provides these disclaimers to help ensure attorneys stay out of potential legal trouble. Essentially, our website disclaimers inform all those who view your website that simply filling out a contact form or reading the information on your website does not establish an attorney-client relationship and does not classify as legal advice.
Kansas Rules for Professional Conduct
Attorneys in Kansas and their marketing companies must always abide by the Rules for Professional Conduct implemented by the Bar. Some of the rules regarding attorney advertising in Kansas are as follows:
- Attorneys in Kansas are prohibited from making statements regarding their services that could be classified as false or misleading. This means that they cannot unjustifiably compare their services to that of another attorney, create unjustified expectations about the results they may achieve, or misrepresent fact or law. [Rule 7.1, Communicating an Attorney’s Services]
- Law firms in Kansas are allowed to advertise their firm’s services through written, electronic, and recorded communications, including public media. Any advertisement must include the name of at least one lawyer responsible for its content. [Rule 7.2, Information about Legal Services: Advertising]
- Attorneys in Kansas may express whether they practice certain fields of law. [Rule 7.4, Communication of Fields of Practice and Specialization]
- Attorneys in Kansas that are admitted to engage in patent practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office, are allowed to refer to themselves as “Patent Attorneys.” [Rule 7.4, Communication of Fields of Practice and Specialization]
- You may only use the designations “Admiralty,” “Proctor in Admiralty,” or a substantially similar one if you are engaged in Admiralty practice. [Rule 7.4, Communication of Fields of Practice and Specialization]
We Are Ready To Make A Difference
Accel Marketing Solutions, Inc. is unlike any other attorney marketing company in that we create everything from scratch, from your website design to the content we put on it. Just some of the ways in which you can benefit from working with Accel are as follows:
- You will receive a sleek website design, made to draw prospective clients in and keep them there.
- A totally unique SEO strategy tailored to your firm’s exact needs. We will capitalize on your strengths and improve any weak areas to speak of.
- We provide weekly state-specific educational legal marketing content, which helps forge connections with prospective clients seeking legal assistance.
- Professional-grade educational videos of you addressing frequently-asked questions of attorneys in your field.
- Effective Pay-Per-Click and Remarketing campaign management.
- Social media marketing management to ensure your profiles are consistently up to date.
- Reputation management to mitigate the impact of any unwarranted, poor reviews your firm may receive.
- 24/7 Live Chat to make instant connections with prospective clients at all hours. This helps ensure that you will never have to lose out on an opportunity again.
Accel Marketing Solutions, Inc. is here to help you put your best foot forward. Contact us so we can start the process.