Attorney Advertising Rules in Kentucky
At Accel Marketing Solutions, we understand how important it is for all law firms to have an extensive digital marketing campaign. We have the tools needed to help attorneys all over the country succeed while always adhering to the advertising guidelines set out by the Bar Rules in the state of Kentucky. Contact us today to learn what we can do to help your firm make its mark online.
Kentucky Attorney Advertising Disclaimers
In Kentucky, the Bar requires all attorney advertisements to have a disclaimer that states the limitations of any claims on their websites. Accel Marketing Solutions is committed to protecting your law firm from ending up in a legal battle with any clients. It is because of this that we provide a disclaimer on every website we create, allowing readers to be aware that the information on the site should not be taken as legal advice and that an attorney-client relationship is not yet established by reading this information or filling out a contact form.
Kentucky Rules For Professional Conduct
All attorneys in Kentucky must follow the Rules for Professional Conduct that are implemented by the Bar. When working with Accel Marketing Solutions, you can trust that we are well-versed in these rules and will ensure they are implemented thoroughly in your digital marketing plan. Some of the Rules for Professional Conduct in the state of Kentucky include the following:
- According to Rule 7.1, Communications Concerning a Lawyer’s Service, a lawyer cannot make any false, deceptive, or misleading communication about themselves or the services they provide. Communication can be false or misleading if it contains a material misrepresentation of fact or law, or omits a fact that is necessary to make the statement not misleading.
- According to Rule 7.2., Advertising, lawyers can advertise their services through public media but cannot give anything of value to a non-lawyer for recommending their services except for the reasonable cost of advertising.
- According to Rule 7.4, Communication of Fields of Practice, a lawyer can communicate their field of practice but may not imply that they are a specialist in a particular field unless they are certified as such by an American Bar Association accredited or state authority approved organization.
- Unlike other states, Kentucky requires an attorney to submit certain updates of their website to the Attorneys’ Advertising Commission of the Kentucky Bar Association “only for substantive changes to a website previously submitted (i.e., changes beyond SCR 3.130-7.05(1)(a) or AAC Regulation No. 2).
We Are Ready To Help!
Accel Marketing Solutions is a marketing company that is dedicated to creating a successful marketing campaign and to helping your law firm thrive. When you partner with us, you will receive the following services:
- Attractive website designs that truly set you apart from all others in your field.
- Established SEO strategies that help boost your visibility on popular search engines.
- State-specific educational legal content that converts readers into potential clients.
- Educational legal videos to showcase your knowledge and answer FAQs in your area of practice.
- Effective Pay-Per-Click and Remarketing campaign management.
- Reputation management to minimize the impact of a bad review.
- 24/7 Live Chat to make instant connections with prospective clients at all times.