Attorney Advertising Rules in Oklahoma
For years, Accel Marketing Solutions, Inc. has helped attorneys across the country truly outshine all others in their field through comprehensive, tailor-fit, and one-of-a-kind digital marketing campaigns. That being said, any skilled marketing company is one that knows boundaries. The state of Oklahoma has several different rules regarding attorney advertising in place, and it is our job to follow them. Please continue reading and contact Accel Marketing Solutions, Inc. to learn more.
Oklahoma Attorney Advertising Disclaimers
Here at Accel, when we create a website for your firm, we will be sure to include attorney advertising disclaimers that help you avoid potential future legal conflicts. Our disclaimers will simply tell those reading your website that the information is not to be taken as legal advice and that filling out a contact form or reading your website does not establish an attorney-client relationship.
Oklahoma Rules for Professional Conduct
If you are an attorney in Oklahoma, you are well-aware that you must consistently adhere to the Rules for Professional Conduct implemented by the Bar. We will ensure you are always acting in compliance with those rules, some of which are as follows:
- Attorneys in Oklahoma are not allowed to make any statement regarding their services that could be considered false or misleading. [Rule 7.1, Communicating an Attorney’s Services]
- Attorneys in Oklahoma are also prohibited from making truthful statements that are misleading. [Rule 7.1, Communicating an Attorney’s Services]
- Lawyers in Oklahoma are may advertise their firm’s services through written, electronic, and recorded communications, including public media. [Rule 7.2, Advertising]
- Lawyers are prohibited from stating that they are specialists in particular fields unless they meet certain qualifications. [Rule 7.4, Communication of Fields of Practice and Certification]
- Attorneys in Oklahoma may specify whether they practice certain fields of law or not in their advertisements. [Rule 7.4, Communication of Fields of Practice and Specialization]
- Lawyers in Oklahoma who are admitted to engage in patent practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office may refer to themselves as “Patent Attorneys” [Rule 7.4, Communication of Fields of Practice and Specialization]
- Attorneys in Oklahoma who are engaged in admiralty practice may refer to themselves as “Admiralty” or “Proctor in Admiralty.” [Rule 7.4, Communication of Fields of Practice and Specialization]
Contact Accel Marketing Solutions Today!
Accel Marketing Solutions, Inc. was founded on the premise that attorneys deserve more than pre-designed website templates, stock content, and outdated SEO strategies. When you partner with Accel, you will receive the following services:
- A jaw-dropping website design–first impressions are key, and your potential clients want to see what makes your firm different from all others in your field.
- Comprehensive SEO strategies tailor-fit to your firm’s needs so you appear on the most important search engines, including Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
- State-specific educational legal content, crafted from scratch for clients facing pressing legal issues in Oklahoma.
- Professional-grade educational videos of you providing answers to some of the most frequently asked questions of attorneys in your field.
- Efficient Pay-Per-Click and Remarketing campaign management.
- Reputation management to mitigate the impact of a bad review so your firm’s good name is not tarnished.
- 24/7 Live Chat to make instant connections with prospective clients at all hours so you never miss an opportunity again.
The bottom line is that to truly thrive in the digital age, you need a marketing company that can best promote your brand while working within the constraints of the law. We are that company. Contact Accel Marketing Solutions, Inc. today so we can get started.