Attorney Advertising Rules in Arkansas
In today’s internet-centric world, it is crucial for law firms to have a comprehensive digital marketing campaign to ensure their success online. At Accel Marketing Solutions, we are here to bring this dream to life while assuring that you comply with the advertising guidelines set out by the Bar Rules in the state of Arkansas. Contact us today to learn how we can help.
Arkansas Attorney Advertising Disclaimers
At Accel Marketing Solutions, we are committed to protecting your law firm from finding itself in a legal battle with a client. On each of our websites, we include an attorney advertising disclaimer to ensure readers that the information on the website is not to be considered legal advice and that by reading such information or filling out a contact form, there has not been an attorney-client relationship established.
Arkansas Rules for Professional Conduct
In the state of Arkansas, attorneys are required to abide by the Rules for Professional Conduct implemented by the bar. When you choose to work with Accel Marketing Solutions, you can feel confident knowing that we are well-versed in these requirements and will be sure to implement them across your digital marketing plan. Some of the Rules for Professional Conduct in Arkansas include the following:
- Attorneys are not permitted to let another person make misleading and/or false statements about them or their legal services. The primary goal here is to ensure that prospective clients are not being promised any results by the attorney that cannot be fulfilled. Creating high expectations can result in legal trouble down the road. [Rule 7.1]
- Any communication that is published needs to have the contact information for at least one of the lawyers at the firm. [Rule 7.2]
- Attorneys need to make sure they keep a copy of all of their published advertisements for 5 years after it has been distributed to the public. Be sure to also keep a record of where these ads have been published. [Rule 7.2]
- Lawyers aren’t allowed to claim that they are certified in a specific field of law, with a few exceptions. [Rule7.4]
- Language that should be avoided on any attorney advertising communications includes “specialist,” “expert,” or “certified.” [Rule 7.4]
Why Do Arkansas Law Firms Pick Accel?
Accel Marketing Solutions, Inc. is ready to help your Arkansas law firm find success online with well-rounded digital marketing strategies. We are proud to handle every facet of your comprehensive marketing campaign to ensure your success. When you partner with us, you will receive the following:
- Customized web designs that showcase your firm’s strengths.
- Expert SEO strategies that help you get recognized on popular search engines.
- State-specific educational legal content that converts readers into potential clients.
- High-quality educational videos to showcase your knowledge and answer FAQs.
- Effective paid advertising campaign management.
- Reputation management to reduce the impact of a bad review.
- 24/7 Live Chat to make instant connections with prospective clients at all times.
If your law firm needs an advertising company you can count on, contact Accel Marketing Solutions, Inc. today.