Attorney Advertising Rules in South Carolina
Accel Marketing Solutions, Inc. has been helping law firms and attorneys across the country reach their fullest potential through comprehensive marketing campaigns for years. We know how to utilize all the tools needed to help your firm thrive, however, part of any successful marketing program is understanding its limits. There are various rules regarding attorney advertising in South Carolina, and we are sure to abide by those rules at all times. Please continue reading and contact Accel Marketing Solutions, Inc. to learn more.
South Carolina Attorney Advertising Disclaimers
Accel Marketing Solutions, Inc. was founded on the premise that if our clients do not succeed, we do not succeed. Of course, a vibrant, one-of-a-kind marketing campaign is the backbone of any successful law firm or business, however, solid marketing is only such if it complies with the rules set out for attorney marketing in your state. That is why when we create a website, we include attorney advertising disclaimers so your readers understand that any information on your website is not to be taken as legal advice, and that solely reading your website or filling out a contact form does not establish an attorney-client relationship.
South Carolina Rules for Professional Conduct
Attorneys in South Carolina must adhere to the Rules for Professional Conduct implemented by the Bar. When you partner with us, you can rest assured that your firm’s marketing campaign will always be in compliance with these rules. Some of the Rules for Professional Conduct in South Carolina include the following:
- Rule 7.1, Communicating an Attorney’s Services states that attorneys in South Carolina are prohibited from making any false or misleading statements concerning their services.
- When an attorney misrepresents the law or a fact, or even omits a fact that makes an otherwise true statement untrue, he or she may face repercussions under Rule 7.1.
- Rule 7.2 states that attorneys in South Carolina are allowed to advertise their firm’s services through written, electronic, and recorded media, as long as the advertisement is “predominantly informational.”
- Rule 7.4, Communication of Fields of Practice and Specialization states that attorneys are prohibited from using the words “certified,” “specialist,” “expert,” or “authority” unless under certain specific circumstances.
Why Your Firm Needs Accel Marketing Solutions
When you choose us, you will receive a unique marketing strategy, tailored to your firm’s exact needs. When you team up with Accel, you will realize, from the start, that we are more than your marketing company–we are your partner, and we will do everything in our power to help your law firm truly succeed. We will provide your firm with the following services:
- A one-of-a-kind website built both with you and your prospective clients in mind. A bold, unique design goes a long way.
- Extensive SEO strategies designed to help your firm make it to the top of various search engines, including Google, Bing, and Yahoo.
- State-specific educational legal content made for clients facing legal issues in your state.
- Professional-grade educational videos of you addressing frequently-asked questions of attorneys in your field.
- Effective Pay-Per-Click and Remarketing campaign management.
- Social media marketing to help ensure your firm is always able to stay current and connected online.
- Reputation management to drastically decrease the impact that a bad review could potentially have on your law firm’s good name.
- 24/7 Live Chat services to make instant connections with prospective clients at all hours so you never miss an opportunity again.