Attorney Advertising Rules in California
In the digital age, it is crucial for law firms to have a comprehensive online marketing campaign. At Accel Marketing Solutions, we understand this importance and dedicate ourselves to helping your law firm succeed. In using the proper tools, we also adhere to all advertising guidelines set out by the Bar Rules for Attorney Advertising within the state where your law firm resides. Contact Accel Marketing Solutions today to learn how we can help.
California Attorney Advertising Disclaimers
In California, all attorneys are required by the bar to include a disclaimer on their website stating the limitations of their claims. When creating a website, Accel Marketing Solutions makes sure this is included so that your firm is protected from legal battles with clients. This disclaimer states informs readers that the content on the website should not be considered legal advice and an attorney-client relationship is not established by reading it or filling out a contact form.
California Rules For Professional Conduct
In the state of California, all attorneys must follow the Rules for Professional Conduct that are designated by the bar. Our team at Accel Marketing Solutions will make sure your firm’s marketing campaign abides by these rules. Some of the Rules for Professional Conduct in California include the following:
- According to Rule 7.1, Communications Concerning a Lawyer’s Services, a lawyer cannot make inaccurate or misleading statements regarding themselves or their services.
- According to Rule 7.2, Advertising, lawyers can advertise services through any written, recorded or electronic means of communication. However, they cannot compensate or promise anything of value to a person for recommending their services unless it is the reasonable cost of the advertisement.
- According to Rule 7.4, Communication of Fields of Practice and Specialization, lawyers are unable to state they are a certified specialist in any particular field of law unless they are currently certified by the Board of Legal Specialization or another accredited entity and the name is identified in the communication.
Why Accel Marketing Solutions?
At Accel Marketing Solutions, we are proud to provide law firms across the country with the tools they need to have a successful marketing campaign. We are ready to do the same for you. By teaming up with us, you receive a range of services, such as the following:
- A one-of-a-kind website that aims to draw prospective clients in, educate them, and help them get to know your firm.
- Comprehensive SEO strategies that will help your firm gain full visibility on the most popular search engines.
- State-specific marketing legal content that addresses potential clients’ pressing legal questions, fostering a relationship based on trust, thereby converting them to real clients.
- Social media marketing to help your firm expand its reach online.
- High-quality educational videos to showcase your knowledge of the law, all from the comfort of your own home.
- Effective Pay-Per-Click and Remarketing campaign management.
- Reputation management to mitigate the impact that a bad review can have on your firm.
- 24/7 Live Chat services to make instant connections with prospective clients at all times.
If your law firm needs a comprehensive digital marketing campaign and an advertising company you can count on, contact Accel Marketing Solutions, Inc. today. We are always here to help.