Attorney Advertising Rules in Vermont
There are few things more important in today’s day and age than having a comprehensive digital marketing campaign that can truly set your firm apart from all others in your field. That being said, while effective online marketing is critical, it must be done within each state’s guidelines. Accel Marketing Solutions, Inc. has extensive knowledge regarding all Bar rules for attorney advertising throughout the United States, including Vermont, and will utilize that knowledge to ensure your website is always operating within the law. Contact us today to learn how we can help.
Vermont Attorney Advertising Disclaimers
Accel Marketing Solutions, Inc. has helped countless clients thrive for years, and part of the secret to our success is ensuring our top-notch marketing strategies are always acting in accordance with the rules regarding attorney advertising set out by the Vermont bar. When we create a website, we always include attorney advertising disclaimers to ensure readers that any information they read on the website is not to be construed as legal advice and that reading such advice or filling out a contact form does not establish an attorney-client relationship.
Vermont Rules For Professional Conduct
Attorneys across the United States, Vermont included, must abide by the Rules for Professional Conduct implemented by the Bar. Accel Marketing Solutions, Inc., will ensure that your firm’s marketing campaign always operates within these constraints. Some of the Rules for Professional Conduct in Vermont include the following:
- In Vermont, according to Rule 7.1, Communicating an Attorney’s Services, attorneys may not make any statements that are false or misleading, including omitting certain information from an otherwise true statement, thus making it false.
- Rule 7.2, Attorney Advertising, states that attorneys can release written, recorded, or electronic communications, such as public media, though if they do, the advertisement must include the office address and name of at least one attorney responsible for its content.
- According to Rule 7.4, Communication of Fields of Practice, attorneys are allowed to clarify whether the practice in certain areas, though they cannot state that they are a specialist or certified in a certain field of law except under certain specific circumstances, such as whether they are admitted to engage in patent practice or Admiralty practice.
Accel Can Help You Achieve The Change You Need To Succeed
Accel Marketing Solutions, Inc. will provide your law firm with the following services, among others:
- Modernized web designs that feature your firm’s personality and focus on conversion.
- Established SEO strategies that help you get found on popular search engines.
- State-specific educational legal content that converts readers into potential clients.
- High-quality educational videos to showcase your personality and answer FAQs.
- Effective Pay-Per-Click and Remarketing campaign management.
- Reputation management to minimize the impacts of a bad review.
- 24/7 Live Chat to make instant connections with prospective clients at all times.