Attorney Advertising Rules in Michigan
In today’s digital age, it is critical for all law firms to have a comprehensive online marketing plan that puts them on the map. Our team at Accel Marketing Solutions understands this and is dedicated to providing law firms with the tools they need to succeed. In doing so, we are sure to be in accordance with all advertising guidelines set out by the Bar Rules for Attorney Advertising within each individual state. Contact Accel Marketing Solutions today for quality digital advertising services you can trust.
Michigan Attorney Advertising Disclaimers
In the state of Michigan, the Bar requires all attorneys to have disclaimers on their websites that clearly state any limitations there are on the claims they make. When we make a website at Accel Marketing Solutions, we ensure this is included to protect your law firm from any potential legal battles with clients. This is done through a disclaimer that states all information on the website should not be taken as legal advice and reading this information or filling out a contact form does not form an attorney-client relationship.
Michigan Rules For Professional Conduct
Attorneys in Michigan are required to abide by the Rules for Professional Conduct that are set out by the Bar. Accel Marketing Solutions will be sure the marketing campaign for your firm is consistent with these rules. In Michigan, some of the Rules for Professional Conduct are as follows:
- According to Rule 7.1, Communications Concerning a Lawyer’s Services, a lawyer may use or participate in the use of public communication that is not false, fraudulent, misleading, or deceptive. This communication cannot contain a misrepresentation of fact or law, or omit a fact needed to make the claim not misleading.
- Rule 7.2, Advertising, states that a lawyer may advertise but shall not give anything of value to a person for recommending their services unless they pay the reasonable cost of advertising or communication.
- As stated in Rule 7.4, Communication of Fields of Practice, a lawyer can communicate that they do or do not practice in particular fields of law.
Why Choose Accel?
At Accel Marketing Solutions, we are proud to assist law firms across the country in finding success through the proper marketing tools, and we are ready to do so for you. By partnering with us, you can receive a wide variety of services, including the following:
- A one-of-a-kind website design that features your firm’s personality and strengths, designed to draw prospective clients in and keep them there.
- Comprehensive law firm SEO strategies that will help your firm gain full visibility on the most popular search engines.
- State-specific educational legal marketing content that addresses potential clients’ pressing legal questions, fostering a relationship based on trust, thereby converting them to real clients.
- High-quality educational videos to showcase your knowledge of the law, all from the comfort of your own home.
- Effective paid advertising management.
- Reputation management to mitigate the impact that a bad review can have on your firm.
- 24/7 Live Chat services to make instant connections with prospective clients at all times.