Attorney Advertising Rules in Wisconsin
In the digital age, there are few things more important to any successful business or law firm than having a comprehensive online marketing campaign. Accel Marketing Solutions has all the tools needed to help your firm succeed, including extensive knowledge of the advertising guidelines set out by the Bar Rules in the state of Wisconsin. Contact us today.
Wisconsin Attorney Advertising Disclaimers
In the state of Wisconsin, the bar requires certain disclaimers to be made regarding advertising content. Accel Marketing Solutions makes sure our marketing strategies adhere to these requirements so that your law firm does not face legal trouble with clients. On every website, we include an attorney advertising disclaimer that states the information on the website should not be considered legal advice and by reading it and filling out a contact form, there is not yet an attorney-client relationship.
Wisconsin Rules for Professional Conduct
Attorneys in the state of Wisconsin must abide by the Rules for Professional Conduct that are set by the bar. At Accel Marketing Solutions, we are well-informed about these rules and ensure they are thoroughly implemented within your digital marketing plan. Some of these rules within the state of Wisconsin include the following:
- According to Rule 7.1, Communicating an Attorney’s Services, Wisconsin attorneys cannot make inaccurate or misleading statements regarding themselves or their practice.
- Rule 7.2, Attorney Advertising, states that Wisconsin lawyers can advertise their services but may not give anything of value to a person for recommending their services. This is except that they may pay the reasonable cost of those advertisements. All communication that is made must include the name and office address of at least one lawyer or law firm.
- Rule 7.4, Communication of Fields Practice, allows lawyers to claim their field of law, however, they cannot state or imply that they are a specialist unless they are certified as such by an organization approved by an appropriate statute authority or one that was accredited by the American Bar Association.
If You Need A Change In Your Marketing, Accel Can Help You!
Accel Marketing Solutions, Inc. is a marketing company solely dedicated to helping attorneys thrive. We handle every facet of your marketing campaign. When you partner with us, you will receive the following:
- Custom, unique websites that help show prospective clients what your firm can do for them.
- Strong SEO strategies that help you get recognized on popular search engines.
- State-specific educational legal content that converts readers into potential clients.
- Informational legal videos that showcase your knowledge and answer common questions.
- Efficient and effective paid advertising campaign management.
- Reputation management to minimize the impact of a bad review.
- 24/7 Live Chat to make instant connections with prospective clients at all times.
If your law firm needs an advertising company you can count on, contact Accel Marketing Solutions, Inc. today.