Attorney Advertising Rules in Tennessee
Accel Marketing Solutions, Inc. has been helping law firms and attorneys across the country reach their fullest potential through comprehensive marketing campaigns for years. We know how to utilize all the tools needed to help your firm thrive, however, part of any successful marketing program is understanding its limits. There are various rules regarding attorney advertising in Tennessee, and we are sure to abide by those rules at all times. Please continue reading and contact Accel Marketing Solutions, Inc. to learn more.
Tennessee Attorney Advertising Disclaimers
Accel Marketing Solutions, Inc. was founded on the premise that if our clients do not succeed, we do not succeed. Of course, a vibrant, one-of-a-kind marketing campaign is the backbone of any successful law firm or business, however, solid marketing is only such if it complies with the rules set out for attorney marketing in your state. That is why when we create a website, we include attorney advertising disclaimers so your readers understand that any information on your website is not to be taken as legal advice, and that solely reading your website or filling out a contact form does not establish an attorney-client relationship.
Tennessee Rules For Professional Conduct
Attorneys in Tennessee must adhere to the Rules for Professional Conduct implemented by the bar. When you partner with us, you can rest assured that your firm’s marketing campaign will always be in compliance with these rules. Some of the Rules for Professional Conduct in Tennessee include the following:
- Rule 7.1, Communicating an Attorney’s Services prohibits attorneys from saying anything that can be interpreted as false or misleading. Prospective clients must have an honest and fair understanding when it comes to their expectations out of the attorney.
- Attorneys in Tennessee may advertise their firm through written, recorded, or electronic communication, such as public media, however, attorneys in Tennessee must keep a copy of all advertisements for two years after the advertisement was last used, according to Rule 7.2, Attorney Advertising.
- Rule 7.2 also states that attorneys can inform prospective clients of the services they provide and whether they can speak a foreign language.
- Rule 7.4, Communication of Fields of Practice states that attorneys in Tennessee may say whether they practice a particular field of law, such as whether they are a Patent Attorney.
Looking For A Change In Your Marketing?
Our marketing company is far more than another digital marketing company. We do not believe in templates, stock content, and an overall one-size-fits-all approach. No two law firms are alike, which is why we build your strategy from the ground up. Our marketing team will provide your firm with the following, among other things:
- A completely unique website with a beautiful design that will draw prospective clients in and keep them there.
- Comprehensive SEO strategies that will help your firm climb to the first page on the most popular search engines, such as Google.
- State-specific educational legal content crafted solely for clients facing legal issues in Tennessee.
- High-quality educational videos featuring your legal knowledge, all from the comfort of your own office.
- Effective Pay-Per-Click and Remarketing campaign management.
- Reputation management to drastically decrease the impact that a bad review could potentially have on your law firm’s good name.
- 24/7 Live Chat to make instant connections with prospective clients at all times. With 24/7 live chat, you will never miss a client again.