Attorney Advertising Rules in Nevada
The Nevada Rules of Professional Conduct govern what attorneys can, and cannot, post on their websites and otherwise advertise to the general public. Our job here at Accel is to ensure that we follow these guidelines to a T. Not only will Accel provide your firm with all of the tools it needs to reach its fullest potential, but we will also do so the right way, and in accordance with the restrictions set out by the Bar. Please continue reading and contact Accel Marketing Solutions, Inc. today to learn more about how our team can protect your firm from potential legal discrepancies down the road.
Does Nevada’s Rules Of Professional Conduct Affect My Law Firm?
While you practice law, you may be working with a marketing company that doesn’t know that there are rules for attorney advertising. These rules govern what is allowed on your website and other marketing efforts. If you are getting a new website, engaging in paid advertising, or otherwise, it is important to keep your materials above board.
Understanding the Nevada Rules of Professional Conduct
Attorneys in Nevada, and their marketing companies, must ensure they never violate any of the rules set out in the Nevada Rules of Professional Conduct. A brief outline of those rules is as follows:
- When releasing an advertisement, attorneys in Nevada must never include any sort of false or misleading language about their firm or the services their firm provides. A misleading statement could also leave out a necessary fact that would otherwise make the statement untrue. [Rule 7.1, Communications Concerning a Lawyer’s Services]
- Attorneys in Nevada are allowed to advertise their law firm’s services through public media, which can include both written and electronic communication. This means that attorneys are permitted to advertise their services through phone books, billboards, and online. [Rule 7.2, Advertising]
- When you do publish any sort of advertisement/communication, you may openly state the field of law that you or your firm practices, however, under most circumstances, you may not declare that you are a specialist or expert in any field of law. [Rule 7.4, Communication of Field of Practice and Specialization]
Why You Should Pick Accel
Accel Marketing Solutions, Inc. takes pride in providing attorneys across the country with unmatched marketing services. Part of what makes Accel so unique is that we are comprised of individuals from various fields of specialty, and together, we function as a digital marketing juggernaut. Just some of the tools your law firm will receive are as follows:
- A modern, bold website to show off your firm’s personality, culture, and strengths.
- Law firm SEO strategies that will help you climb to the top of Google, Bing, Yahoo.
- State-specific educational legal content that will help demonstrate your knowledge of the law to clients seeking legal assistance in Nevada.
- High-quality educational videos of your firm answering the FAQs of prospective clients, all from the comfort of your own office.
- Paid advertising campaign management for Pay-Per-Click and Remarketing.
- Reputation management across various web platforms.
- 24/7 Live Chat so prospective clients can always reach your firm.