Bar Rules for Attorney Advertising in Louisiana
A comprehensive online marketing campaign is the backbone of success within the digital age. At Accel Marketing Solutions, we understand this and dedicate ourselves to helping law firms have the tools that allow them to prosper. In doing so, we strongly adhere to all advertising guidelines set out by the Bar Rules for Attorney Advertising within each individual state. Contact Accel Marketing Solutions today to find out what a difference we can make for your firm.
Louisiana Attorney Advertising Disclaimers
In Louisiana, the Bar requires all attorneys to include a disclaimer on their website that states the limitations of any claims they make. Accel Marketing Solutions ensures this is included on all websites to protect your law firm from winding up in a legal battle with clients. Whenever we create a website, we provide a disclaimer that lets readers know the information on the website should not be considered legal advice, and an attorney-client relationship is not established by reading the information or filling out a contact form.
Louisiana Rules for Professional Conduct
In the state of Louisiana, attorneys are required to follow the Rules for Professional Conduct implemented by the Bar. Accel Marketing Solutions, Inc., will make sure your firm’s marketing campaign is consistent with these rules. Some of the Rules for Professional Conduct in Louisiana include the following:
- According to Rule 7.1, no lawyer can make false or misleading communication about themselves or their services. False or misleading communication takes place if it contains a misrepresentation of fact or law, or it leaves out a fact that is needed to make the claim as a whole not misleading.
- According to Rule 7.2, a lawyer must include their name and location of practice within any communication conveying information about their firm or services. The lawyer also cannot state or imply they practice in an area of practice which they do not or they are certified or specialize unless certain exceptions permit it.
- According to Rule 7.4, lawyers cannot solicit professional employment from a prospective client in person, through person to person verbal telephone contact, through others acting on the lawyer’s behalf, or when a significant motive for the lawyer’s doing so is their pecuniary gain.
Accel Marketing Solutions Can Help Your Law Firm
Accel Marketing Solutions is proud to provide clients across the country with the tools they need to succeed. We are ready to do the same for you. By partnering with us, you receive a variety of services, such as the following:
- A one-of-a-kind website that features your firm’s personality and strengths, designed to draw prospective clients in and keep them there.
- Comprehensive law firm SEO strategies that will help your firm gain full visibility on the most popular search engines.
- State-specific educational legal content that addresses potential clients’ pressing legal questions, fostering a relationship based on trust, thereby converting them to real clients.
- High-quality educational videos to showcase your knowledge of the law, all from the comfort of your own home.
- Effective Pay-Per-Click and Remarketing campaign management.
- Reputation management to mitigate the impact that a bad review can have on your firm.
- Social media marketing helps your firm connect with past, current, and future clients and colleagues.
- 24/7 Live Chat services to make instant connections with prospective clients at all times.