Legal Marketing Company in Baltimore, Maryland
Our team at Accel Marketing Solutions is proud to help your Baltimore law firm succeed through a comprehensive marketing campaign. It is crucial in today’s world to have a strong online presence that allows your services to reach the public. According to the American Bar Association, there are over 40,000 practicing attorneys in the entire state of Maryland. This makes it that much more important to have marketing services that enable your Baltimore firm to compete against the others. Our team is made up of marketing specialists who can provide your firm with educational content, key SEO optimization, and a unique website. To receive the services of a knowledgeable marketing team, contact Accel Marketing Solutions today.
How Can We Help You?
Accel Marketing Solutions offers a variety of marketing services that provide you with the tools your law firm needs to have a strong online presence. This includes the following
- Website design: Our website developers are experts at designing a unique, mobile-friendly website that optimizes your online visibility and shows your firm’s personality.
- SEO: Our SEO specialists create customized strategies based on your firm’s needs in conjunction with the rules set by Google, Bing, and Yahoo. As your needs change, so does your website.
- Educational legal content: Our writers focus on crafting educational and engaging content for potential clients that allow viewers access to relevant information.
- Video production: Our video production team can produce high-quality videos with educational content that features your legal expertise while increasing search engine rankings.
- Social media: With billions of people on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Linkedin, these platforms are essential to your marketing program.
- Pay Per Click: Our team’s experience with advertising campaigns is unmatched, allowing us to develop effective campaigns that optimize your return on investment.
- Reputation management: Negative online reviews can impact the name of your law firm, which is why our team works to mitigate this and maintain your reputation on your behalf.
- Live chat: Our team’s custom chat boxes allow prospective clients to chat with a representative of your website 24/7 so that you never miss a call or client.
While you focus on your law practice, allow our team at Accel Marketing Solutions to take over your marketing. With an educational, state-specific legal resource in the form of a user-friendly website, we can draw in prospective clients to your Baltimore law firm. Your success is our success, and we are committed to making this possible for you and being a part of your prosperous career.View Our Portfolio
Making A Difference
Our firm has experience working with law firms all over the United States, helping them achieve the goals they set for themselves. While we can tell you all about the services we provide and how we can assist you in reaching your maximum potential, our current clients can paint a better picture of their experience working with our team.Read More Reviews
We could not be more satisfied with the beautiful design and functionality of our website designed by Accel.
I see my name appearing more often on the 1st page of Google, and clients are calling.
I have worked with Accel for almost two years and my business increased tenfold.
We have gotten more calls than we ever expected so it’s been a great, great experience.
Accel Marketing has given me the freedom to practice law while at the same time, getting myself out there on the web.
I started using Accel Marketing for my law firm website about ten months ago and the results have been outstanding.
My experience and results with Accel have been very positive and quite frankly a pleasure.
Why Choose Accel Marketing Solutions?
- Exclusively works with law firms and attorneys
- On top of Google search engine algorithm changes
- Creates and maintains superior website performance
- Employs successful marketing programs based on years of A/B testing
- Complies with your state’s bar rules for advertising
- Applies best practices for UX and UI
- Responsive, modern designs
- Provides state-specific educational content
- Spectacular customer service