Attorney Advertising Rules in Arizona
When law firms in Arizona partner with Accel Marketing Solutions, they can feel confident knowing that their website will be in compliance with all attorney advertising laws set forth in the Arizona Rules for Professional Conduct. This is just one of many benefits of choosing to work with Accel for all of your Internet marketing needs. Contact us today.
Arizona Attorney Advertising Disclaimers
On any law firm’s website, it is important to include a disclaimer that explains the limitations of any claims stated throughout the website. An example of an attorney advertising disclaimer is as follows:
“THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT. These materials have been prepared for general informational purposes only and are not intended and should not be construed as legal advice or legal opinion on any specific facts or circumstances. Every case is unique. The information contained in this website is not intended to create, and receipt of it does not constitute, a lawyer-client relationship nor is it intended to substitute for the advice of an attorney. Website User should not act upon this information without seeking professional legal counsel. This Law Firm Website is built and managed by Accel Law Firm Marketing.
The use of the Internet or our contact form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through our form.”
Rules Regarding Attorney Advertising
There are a number of different rules that the Arizona bar has set in regards to the advertising an attorney can have online. An outline of these rules is as follows:
- Rule 7.1 Communications Concerning an Attorney’s Services: The state bar of Arizona prohibits an attorney from allowing another person to make any statements that are misleading or false about themselves or the services they provide.
- Rule 7.2 Attorney Advertising: Lawyers in Arizona are permitted to advertise their services through written, recorded or electronic communication, including public media, such as radio, television, newspapers, and more. That being said, a lawyer may not give anything of value to a person for recommending the lawyer’s services, except that he or she may pay the reasonable cost of those advertisements. Any communication made pursuant to this rule must include the name and office address of at least one lawyer or law firm responsible for its content. If any information is included about the lawyer’s fees for a service, it must meet several requirements, including information about contingency or the range of fees that a client may face, whether hourly or otherwise.
- Rule 7.4 Communication of Fields of Practice: Attorneys in Arizona are permitted to state whether he or she does or does not practice in a particular field of law. However, a lawyer is not permitted to state or imply that they are certified as a specialist in a particular field of law unless he or she has been certified as a specialist by an organization approved by an appropriate state authority or that has been accredited by the American Bar Association and the name of the certifying organization is clearly presented in the communication.
Why Do Arizona Law Firm’s Pick Accel?
Accel Marketing Solutions, Inc. is a marketing company solely dedicated to helping attorneys thrive online. We are proud to handle every facet of your comprehensive marketing campaign to ensure your success. When you partner with us, you will receive the following:
- Custom, unique websites that feature your firm’s personality, culture, and strengths.
- Results-driven SEO strategies that help you get recognized on popular search engines.
- State-specific educational legal content that converts readers into potential clients.
- High-quality educational videos to showcase your knowledge and answer FAQs.
- Paid advertising campaign management
- Reputation management to minimize the impact of a bad review.
- 24/7 Live Chat services to make instant connections with prospective clients at all times.
If your law firm needs an advertising company you can count on, contact Accel Marketing Solutions, Inc. today.