Legal Marketing Company in Alaska
Accel Marketing Solutions is a team of individuals that specializes in attorney and law firm marketing services. Our team has the knowledge and skill it takes to make sure your Alaska law firm succeeds online. While you focus on your law practice, we take a proactive approach to create and maintain a marketing program that attracts prospective clients. According to the American Bar Association, there were over 2,000 resident active attorneys throughout the state of Alaska in 2019. It is because of this that it is important to have a marketing plan that is competitive, and our firm can make this possible for you. Contact Accel Marketing Solutions today for personalized and effective marketing services.
How Can We Help You?
At Accel Marketing Solutions, we offer a range of marketing services that allow your law firm to have a strong presence online. This includes the following:
- Website design: Our website developers are skilled at designing a unique, mobile-friendly website that optimizes your online visibility and showcases the personality of your firm.
- SEO: Our SEO specialists customize strategies based on the needs of your firm that abide by the rules set by Google, Bing, and Yahoo. As your needs change, so does your Educational legal content: Our writers craft educational and interesting content that allows potential clients to access relevant information.
- Educational legal content: We write state-specific, educational legal content that works by engaging visitors, providing relevant information, and make you look like a trusted resource…. a conversion gold mine!
- Video production: Our video production team generates high-quality videos that feature your legal expertise regarding educational content while increasing search engine rankings.
- Social media: An engaging presence on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, and Linkedin can allow your law firm to reach billions of people.
- Pay Per Click: Our team’s experience with advertising campaigns is incomparable, allowing us to create strong campaigns that optimize a return on your investment.
- Reputation management: Negative online reviews can impact the name of your law firm, which is why our team works to mitigate this and maintain your reputation on your behalf.
- Live chat: Our team’s custom chat boxes allow prospective clients to chat with a representative of your website 24/7 so that you never miss a call or client.
In today’s day and age, it is important to have an engaging online presence that showcases the personality of your law firm. Our team at Accel Marketing Solutions works hard to build a first impression that shows prospective clients a user-friendly website with educational content and videos regarding your Alaska law firm. This provides them with resources that enable a relationship to form with your form, leading to a conversion.View Our Portfolio
Making A Difference
Law firms just like yours across the country are discovering the potential they have with Accel Marketing on their side. We are proud of what we can do for your firm, but our clients can elaborate more about their experience with us than we can.Read More Reviews
Accel Marketing has given me the freedom to practice law while at the same time, getting myself out there on the web.
My experience and results with Accel have been very positive and quite frankly a pleasure.
I started using Accel Marketing for my law firm website about ten months ago and the results have been outstanding.
We have gotten more calls than we ever expected so it’s been a great, great experience.
I have worked with Accel for almost two years and my business increased tenfold.
I see my name appearing more often on the 1st page of Google, and clients are calling.
We could not be more satisfied with the beautiful design and functionality of our website designed by Accel.
Why Choose Accel Marketing Solutions?
- Exclusively works with law firms and attorneys
- On top of Google search engine algorithm changes
- Creates and maintains superior website performance
- Employs successful marketing programs based on years of A/B testing
- Complies with your state’s bar rules for advertising
- Applies best practices for UX and UI
- Responsive, modern designs
- Provides state-specific educational content
- Spectacular customer service